Here comes a brand new TFT LCD shield for Arduino. It features:
- 2.2″ TFT LCD screen of 320×240@16bpp
- ILI9341 controller (SPI)
- I2C socket (SDA, SCL, VCC, GND)
- UART socket (Rx, Tx, VCC, GND)
- Analog socket (A2, A3, VCC, GND)
- MicroSD socket (supporting up to 32GB SDHC)
- Push button (D8)
- Reset button
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 and Bluno
The screen is driven by SPI with fast rendering speed. It is supported by MultiLCD library which provides easy API for displaying characters/digits of various size and drawing bitmaps. It can also be used with UTFT library.
This product can be order from Freematics Hardware Store.