CodeBlocks Arduino IDE is a complete out-of-box programming environment for Arduino which will be loved by software engineers demanding a more powerful IDE and those who need to heavily modify or develop Arduino libraries. I have been maintaining the project basically to provide myself a productive and flexible Arduino development environment. Now I mainly release for Windows, while someone else has forked my code on github and maintain the linux port.
The new revision has following major changes:
- Based on latest CodeBlocks 12.11
- Added build targets of Arduino Leonardo, Esplora and Micro
- Integrated Arduino Uploader for uploading (supporting Leonardo)
- Fixed Arduino MEGA 2560 uploading issue
- Added “Upload to Arduino” menu item in Tools menu and allowing choosing among available serial ports for uploading